1. P.G. Nutting, A new general law of deformation, J. Franklin Inst. 191 (1921) 679–685.
2. N. Demirci, E. Tönük, Non-integer viscoelastic constitutive law to model soft biological tissues to in-vivo indentation Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, 16 (2014), 13-21.
3. A. T. Petekkaya, E. Tönük., In vivo indenter experiments via Ellipsoid Indenter Tips to Determine the Personal and Local In-Plane Anisotropic Mechanical Behavior of Soft Biological Tissues, Journal of The Faculty of Engineering and Architecture of Gazi University, 26, (2011) 63-72 (in Turkish with English title, abstract, headings and figure captions).
4. A. T. Petekkaya, In Vivo Indenter Experiments on Soft Biological Tissues for Identification of Material Models and Corresponding Parameters, M. Sc. Thesis, Middle East Technical University, Ankara-Turkey (2008).
5. N. Demirci, Formulation and Implementation of a Fractional Order Viscoelastic Material Model into Finite Element Software and Material Model Parameter Identification Using In-Vıvo Indenter Experiments for Soft Biological Tissues M. Sc. Thesis, Middle East Technical University, Ankara-Turkey (2012).