Department of Mathematics
Middle East Technical University
mpamuk at metu.edu.tr
(312) 210 2989 M 124
|Algebraic and Geometric Topology, Computational Topology.|
Perfect Discrete Morse Functions on Connected Sums (with Neza Mramor
Kosta and Hanife Varlı), to appear in Homology, Homotopy and
9. Integral Laminations on non-orientable surfaces (with S. Öykü Yurttaş), Turkish Journal of Mathematics, 42 2018.
8. A Note on Generalized Matsumoto Relation (with Elif Dalyan and Elif Medetoğulları), Turkish Journal of Mathematics, 41 2017.
7. Homotopy Classification of PD_4-complexes Relative an Order Relation (with F. Hegenbarth and D. Repovs), Monatshefte für Mathematik, 177 (2) 2015.
6. Arbitrarily Long Factorizations in Mapping Class Groups (with E. Dalyan and M. Korkmaz), International Mathematics Research Notices, 2015 (19) 2015.
5. s-Cobordism Classification of Manifolds Through the group of Homotopy Self-Equivalences (with F. Hegenbarth and D.Repovs), Mediterr. J. Math. 12 (3) 2015.
4. Homotopy self-equivalences of 4-manifolds with pi_1-free second homotopy, J. Math Soc. Japan, 63 (3) 2011.
3. Full Lutz twist along the binding of an open book (with B. Özbağcı), Geom. Dedicata 147 (1) 2010.
2. Homotopy Self-Equivalences of 4-manifolds with Free Fundamental Group, Canadian Journal of Mathematics, 62 2010.
1. Homotopy Self-Equivalences of 4-manifolds with PD_2 Fundamental Group, Topology and its Applications, 156 (8) 2009.
|Preprints:||3. Homological properties of persistent homology (with Hanife Varlı and Yağmur Yılmaz). |
2. Decomposing Perfect Discrete Morse Functions on Connected Sum of 3-Manifolds (with Neza Mramor Kosta and Hanife Varlı).
1. Homotopy self-equivalences of manifolds.
|Teaching:||I will be on leave for the 2018-2019 academic year.|