Department of Mathematics
Middle East Technical University
mpamuk at metu.edu.tr
(312) 210 2989 M 124
|Algebraic and Geometric Topology, Computational Topology.|
Integral Laminations on non-orientable surfaces (with S. Öykü
Yurttaş), to appear in Turkish Journal of Mathematics.
8. A Note on Generalized Matsumoto Relation (with Elif Dalyan and Elif Medetoğulları), to appear in Turkish Journal of Mathematics.
7. Homotopy Classification of PD_4-complexes Relative an Order Relation (with F. Hegenbarth and D. Repovs), Monatshefte für Mathematik, 177 (2) 2015.
6. Arbitrarily Long Factorizations in Mapping Class Groups (with E. Dalyan and M. Korkmaz), International Mathematics Research Notices, 2015 (19) 2015.
5. s-Cobordism Classification of Manifolds Through the group of Homotopy Self-Equivalences (with F. Hegenbarth and D.Repovs), Mediterr. J. Math. 12 (3) 2015.
4. Homotopy self-equivalences of 4-manifolds with \pi_1-free second homotopy, J. Math Soc. Japan, 63 (3) 2011.
3. Full Lutz twist along the binding of an open book (with B. Özbağcı), Geom. Dedicata 147 (1) 2010.
2. Homotopy Self-Equivalences of 4-manifolds with Free Fundamental Group, Canadian Journal of Mathematics, 62 2010.
1. Homotopy Self-Equivalences of 4-manifolds with PD_2 Fundamental Group, Topology and its Applications, 156 (8) 2009.
|Preprints:||2. Homotopy self-equivalences of manifolds.|
1. Perfect Discrete Morse Functions on Connected Sums (with Neza Mramor Kosta and Hanife Varlı).
Math 112 - DISCRETE MATHEMATICS
Math 260 - BASIC LINEAR ALGEBRA