- to appear. Conjoined wh-questions. In Martin Everaert and Henk van Riemsdijk (eds.) The Companion to Syntax (second edition). Hoboken: Wiley-Blackwell.
- to appear. The interaction of contextual and syntactic information in the processing of Turkish anaphors. (with Sol Lago, Duygu Fatma Safak, Orhan Demir, and Bilal Kirkici) Journal of Psycholinguistic Research.
- 2016. Alternative questions in Turkish. Dilbilim Arastirmalari 2016/1, 39-68.
- 2016. Agreement and the structure of relative clauses. (with Boban Arsenijevic) Glossa: a journal of general linguistics 1(1): 17. 116, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5334/gjgl.12
- 2016. Syntax/Semantics/Pragmatics of Yes/No Questions in Second Language Turkish. (With Bilal Kirikici) In Ayse Gurel (ed.) Second Language Acquisition of Turkish, 165-191. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
- 2016. Size Matters: The Syntax of Disjunctive Questions. Linguistic Inquiry 47:2, 283-305.
- 2016. Multiple (Coordinated) (Free) Relatives. (with Barbara Citko) Natural Language and Linguistic Theory 34: 393-427.
- 2015. A note on -mAdAn (önce). Dilbilim Arastirmalari. 2015/I, 25-42.
- 2013. Linearizing Multidominance Structures. In Theresa Biberauer and Ian Roberts (eds.) Challenges to linearization, 269-294. Berlin-New York: Mouton de Gruyter.
- 2013. The Syntax of Relative Clauses in Croatian. The Linguistic Review 30, 25-49.
- 2013. Towards a New Typology of Coordinated Wh-Questions. (with Barbara Citko) Journal of Linguistics 49, 1-32.
- 2012. Clitic Placement and Multidominance. In Myriam Uribe-Etxebarria and Vidal Valmala Elguea (eds.) Ways of Structure Building, 93-113. Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.
- 2011. Movement of Bare Objects in Turkish. (with Selçuk Issever) Dilbilim Arastirmalari 2011/I, 33-49.
- 2010. On a Matching Effect in Headed Relative Clauses. In Wayles, B., Cooper, A., Fisher, A., Kesici, E., Predolac, N., and Zec, D. (eds.) Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics #18: The Cornell Meeting 2009. Ann Arbor: Michigan Slavic Publications, 193-209.
- 2009. What and Why Can't Be Shared. Ms. Under revisions.
- 2008. Morphosyntax of Movement Dependencies in Haitian Creole. (with Shoichi Takahashi) Syntax 11:2, 223-250.
- 2008. Free Relatives in Croatian: Arguments for the COMP Account. Linguistic Inquiry 39:2, 275-294.
- 2007. About Sharing. Doctoral dissertation, MIT.
- 2006. Double Object Construction in Croatian: Arguments Against Appl. In Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics 15: The Toronto Meeting 2006. Compton, Goledzinowska, and Savchenko (eds). Ann Arbor: Michigan Slavic Publications, 94-112.
- 2006. V-N Compounds in Italian: Agreement in Word Formation. In New Perspectives in Romance Linguistics: Vol. 1: Morphology, Syntax, Semantics and Pragmatics. Nishida, Chiyo and Jean-Pierre Y. Montreuil (eds.). Amsterdam: John Benjamins (CILT), 113-126.
- 2005. Morphosyntax of Movement Dependencies in Haitian Creole. (with Shoichi Takahashi) In Proceedings of the Thirty-Fifth Annual Meeting of the North East Linguistic Society. Bateman, Leah and Cherlon Ussery (eds.). Amherst, MA: GLSA Publications.
- 2016.2016. Agreement attraction in Turkish. (with Sol Lago, Duygu Safak, Orhan Demir, Bilal Kirkici & Claudia Felser) AMLAP 16, Basque Center on Cognition, Brain, and Language, Bilbao, Spain, September, 1-3.
- 2016. If if and wh, then why not that and wh?. FASL 25, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, May, 13-15.
- 2014. Turkish Alternative Questions. ICTL 17, Universite de Rouen, France, September 3-5.
- 2014. Alternative Questions in Turkish. WAFL 10, MIT, Cambridge, USA, May 2-4.
- 2013. Ikinci Dil Olarak Türkçede Soru Tümcelerinin Sözdizimsel, Anlambilimsel ve Edimbilimsel Özellikleri Üzerine. (On the Acquisition of Syntax, Semantics, and Pragmatics of Yes-No questions in L2 Turkish) (with Bilal Kirkici) UDK 27, Antalya, Turkey, May, 2-4.
- 2013. Multiple Coordinated Relative Clauses. (with Barbara Citko) LSA 87, Boston, USA, January, 3-6.
- 2012. Wh-Coordination in Free Relatives. (with Barbara Citko) NELS 43, New York, USA, October, 19-21.
- 2012. Patterns of Agreement in Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian Relative Clauses. (with Boban Arsenijevic) Sinfonija 5, Vienna, Austria, September, 27-29.
- 2012. The Syntax of Dusjunctive Questions. Sinfonija 5, Vienna, Austria, September, 27-29.
- 2012. Interrogative particle mI in Turkish. International Conference on Turkish Linguistics, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey, September, 18-21.
- 2011. Properties of Negation in Croatian. Workshop on Functional Categories and Parametric Variation, Bogazici University, Istanbul, Turkey, October, 6-7. (invited talk)
- 2011. The status of the Constraint on Sharing. Multidominance Workshop, UMass, Amherst, MA, April, 8-9. (invited talk)
- 2010. Movement of bare objects in Turkish. (with Selçuk Issever) Mediterranean Syntax meeting 3, Athens, Greece, October, 8-10.
- 2010. Türkçede Çiplak Nesneler ve Tasima. (with Selçuk Issever) 24. Ulusal Dilbilim Kurultayi, METU, Ankara, May, 17-18.
- 2010. What can teach teach us about T?. FASL 19, University of Maryland, College Park, MD, April, 23-25. (Skype presentation)
- 2010. Multiple guises of multiple coordinated wh-questions. (with Barbara Citko) LSA Annual Meeting 2010, Baltimore, MD, January 7-10.
- 2009. Ways of wh-coordination. (with Barbara Citko) NELS 40, MIT, Cambridge, MA, November 13-15.
- 2009. Coordinated Questions in Slavic and Beyond. (with Barbara Citko) SLG 4 and SinFonIJA 2, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, September 24-26.
- 2009. On a Matching Effect in Headed Relative Clauses. FASL 18, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, May, 15-17.
- 2009. Matching and Resumption. Ankara Linguistic Circle, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey, April, 17.
- 2008. Clitic JE in Croatian and Multidominance. Ways of Structure Building, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain, November 13-14.
- 2008. First Conjunct Agreement in Croatian. Ankara Linguistic Circle, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey, May 30. (invited talk)
- 2008. What Clitic JE in Croatian Tells Us about Multidominance. BCGL 3, Brussels, Belgium, May 21-23.
- 2008. Guises of Multidominance. University of Crete, Greece, April 15. (Invited lecture)
- 2008. Linearizing Multidominance Structures. GLOW 31, Workshop on Linearization, Newcastle, Great Britain, March 29. (First alternate)
- 2008. Linearizing Multidominance Structures. METU Cognitive Science Department Colloquia Series, March 21. (Invited talk)
- 2007. Coordinated Wh-Questions as Multidominance Structures. METU Cognitive Science Department Colloquia Series, November 5. (Invited talk)
- 2006.Double Object Construction in Croatian: Argument against Appl. FASL 15. University of Toronto, Canada, May 12-14.
- 2006.Free Relatives in Croatian: Arguments for the COMP Account. LSA Annual Meeting 2006. Albuquerque, New Mexico, January 5-8.
- 2005.Free Relatives in Croatian: Arguments for the COMP Account. FDSL 6. University of Potsdam, November 30-December 1.
- 2005.Croatian Free Relatives: What you see is what you get. Syracuse University Colloquia series, November 11. (Invited talk)
- 2005.Italian V-N Compounds and Agreement. LSRL 35. University of Texas at Austin, February 24-27.
- 2004.Morphosyntax of Movement Dependencies in Haitian Creole. (with Shoichi Takahashi) NELS 35. UConn, October 22-24.