Cognitive Science Department
This is my personal web page. For the official page, please try
Institute staff pages.
(strip the function words to get the real address;
sorry for extra caution against semi-intelligent spam)
(i'm non-existent in anti-social media. Please disregard anything that purports
to come from anti-social-me. We live in strange times.)
here is a 1-page summary of you know what.
my stage-level predicates:
- I am the designer and developer of CCGlab, a tool for writing CCG grammars and models.
- My full-time work is at the Cognitive Science Department of the Informatics Institute at METU.
- I will sometimes teach Computer Science courses at Computer Engineering, METU.
I was a visiting scientist at Bogazici University, Cognitive Science, for
I was a visiting scientist at School of Informatics, Univ. Edinburgh, 2002-2004.
- I am an external collaborator with Edinburgh University,
Institute for Language, Cognition
and Computation, for 2003-2017.
- I am part of the GRAMPLUS
project at Edinburgh University.
- I am part of the eyeMind project (more soon).
- I was a visiting member of Center for Linguistics at University of Lisbon, 2015-2016.
- I am the chair of the Cognitive Science Department here.
- RIP: Nicholas Viktor Findler 1930-2013.
My phd advisor, from ASU.
|Cognitive Science Department||Bilissel Bilimler Bolumu|
|Informatics Institute||Enformatik Enstitusu|
|Middle East Technical University ||Ortadogu Teknik Universitesi|
|06800 Ankara, Turkiye|
|phone: +90 (312) 210 7758 || fax: +90 (312) 210 3745|
|general office: +90 (312) 210 3742/3741 || for messages, inquiries|