Middle East Technical University
Department of Mathematics
Email: bhupal [at] metu.edu.tr
Phone: +90 312 210 5378
Fax: +90 312 210 2972
- A generalisation of the Morse inequalities,
J. Aust. Math. Soc., 70, no. 3 (2001), 351-385.
- A partial order
on the group of contactomorphisms of R2n+1 via generating
functions, Turkish J. Math., 25, no. 1 (2001), 125-135.
- On singular solutions of implicit second-order
ordinary differential equations, Hokkaido Math. J., 32, no.
2 (2003), 623-641.
- On symplectic fillings of links of
rational surface singularities with reduced fundamental cycle,
Nagoya Math. J., 175 (2004), 51-57.
- Minimal page-genus of Milnor open books on links of rational surface singularities, with S. Altınok, Contemporary Mathematics, Volume 475 (2008), 1-10.
- Open book decompositions of links of simple surface singularities, Intern. J. Math., 20, no. 12 (2009), 1527-1545.
- Weighted homogeneous singularities and rational homology disk smoothings, with A. I. Stipsicz, Amer. J. Math., 133, no. 5 (2011), 1259-1297.
- Milnor open books of links of some rational surface singularities, with B. Ozbagci, Pacific J. Math., 254, no. 1 (2011), 57-65.
- Symplectic fillings of links of quotient surface singularities, with K. Ono, Nagoya Math. J., 207 (2012), 1-45.
C++ program to compute symplectic fillings of links of quotient surface singularities,
List of singularites,
List of symplectic fillings (Produced by program),
- Smoothings of singularities and symplectic topology, with A. I. Stipsicz, in Deformations of Surface Singularies, Bolyai Mathematical Studies, 23, (2013), 57-97.
- Canonical contact structures on some singularity links, with B. Ozbagci, Bull. Lond. Math. Soc., 46 (2014), 576-586.
- Symplectic fillings of lens spaces as Lefschetz fibrations, with B. Ozbagci, J. European Math. Soc., 18 , no. 7 (2016), 1515-1535.
- Nonexistence of rational homology disk weak fillings of certain singularity links, with A. I. Stipsicz, Proceeding of the 22nd Gökova Geometry-Topology Conference (2016), 202-217.
- Corrigendum: Symplectic fillings of links of quotient surface singularities, with K. Ono, Nagoya Math. J., 225 (2017), 207-212.
- On the monodromy of Milnor open books, with S. Altınok, Turkish J. Math., to appear.
- Roots of reducible mapping classes.
Conferences and Workshops