Last updated in December 2017
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ali Muhtaroğlu
Dept. of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
METU Northern Cyprus Campus, Office: S-216
Kalkanlı, Güzelyurt, TRNC, Mersin 10 Turkey
Phone: (90)392-661-2035 e-mail: email@example.com
- (2016-2018) METU NCC Campus Research Project (BAP FEN-16-K-7) Coordinator: Interface circuit development and validation for hybrid piezoelectric-thermoelectric energy harvesters Budget: 76,648 TL.
- (2014-2017) METU NCC Campus Research Project (BAP FEN-14-D-5) Coordinator: Design, fabrication, and testing of energy aware integrated circuits for efficient arithmetic computation Budget: 37,665 TL.
- (2010-2013) TUBITAK 1001 Project (109E220) Coordinator: System integration of MEMS based low voltage, low power sources Budget: 290,000 TL.
- (2009-2013) Middle East Energy Efficiency Research (MER) Center Project (METUNCC-09101) Coordinator: System integration of MEMS based low voltage, low power sources Budget: $300,000.
- (2007-2011) METU NCC Campus Research Project (BAP FEN-2) Coordinator: The establishment of a renewable energy laboratory at METU NCC, and completion of 1st phase research Budget: 84,900 TL.
- (2012-2014) SANTEZ Project Assistant Researcher: Development of a hybrid energy generator using low frequency ambient vibrations and radio waves - Budget: 362,536 TL.
- (2012-2014) METU NCC Campus Research Project (BAP FEN-12-D-1) Researcher: Weather measurement system and distributed sustainable energy resources Budget: 70,000 TL.
- (1999-2005) Intel Mixed signal circuit research, development, validation and testing in Pentium II, Pentium III, Pentium IV, Core Duo microprocessor design projects.
- (2005-2007) Intel Research and development of power management features as part of Centrino mobile computer system technologies.